Skip to main content

Touch Me

Touch my mouth Lord
that I may speak,
a word of comfort
to the weak.
Touch my feet Lord
that I may go,
and would not end up to and fro.
Touch my heart Lord
that it would break,
for the very same things
that make yours ache.
Touch my mind Lord
that in my thought,
I'd be reminded
what you have taught.
Touch my life Lord
that I may live,
each day I face,
free to forgive.
Daniel 10:18
"Then again, the one having the likeness of a man touched me and strengthened me."

Comments

  1. I love it Marlene...it's beautiful...GBU ma. Love Mareesha7

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Before...

Before your rapture comes, before the trumpet blows. Disensitize me Lord, each day that I may grow. I humbly come to you. with courage to confess, Lord lead me by your spirit, that I might die to flesh. I hunger for your will, your purpose and your plan. Because your grace sustains me, to firmly in you stand. I pray each night and day, and magnify your name. I thank you for your precious blood, that clears me from my shame. Your voice I long to hear, that I might not be dormant. Desiring to hear you say, "Well done my faithful servant." Isaiah 33:6 "And there shall be stability in your times, an abundance of salvation, wisdom, and knowledge; the reverent fear and worship of the Lord is your treasure and his."

Reflections left behind

She wanted to feel but was numb. Years of bottled up pain and confusion only followed her. She was misunderstood, yet they were the repercussions of her actions. She longed to be loved only failing to realize she already was. How could she recognize the difference between what she can become and what she only saw. How could she be freed from that stronghold upon her? Her reflection in the mirror only sunk her deeper. How can she gamble on her faith when she feared losing? So much to gain, yet that first step was almost impossible to take. She could do it, she was told. She started to believe, started to hope, started to humble herself, started to open her heart. Letting her first True Love, the one that she was oblivious to, into her heart. She encountered a reflection of her past. So painful, yet liberating because her beloved was beside her. Her beloved made her a promise like no other she had heard before, and deep in her soul, she could sense the covenant would guide her, subside h...

An Angel in the making

She was conceived with Love, but even that wasn't enough. She had to go thru hardships, & always came up short. She was by nature egocentric, her world revolved around her. A stranger to herself as she struggled to discover her own identity. "I want to be whole", was her cry for help. Overwhelmed by her pitfalls, yet still holding on to hope. Her heart turned like ice, only to realize it was a trap. To be binded for life from ever encountering what she desired. It was a process in the making, overcoming a degree of pain and hurt. Trying to find the missing piece, yet it was in her hands all along. Emotional restoration with forgiveness in her heart. Life's lessons were not mistakes, only a part of her journey. And this is how she met with Peace, this Angel in the making. And it shall dwell in her soul, deeply embedded, as she goes on.